- Delivery Charge is £5.99 per parcel.
- Our priority and aim is to offer a next day delivery service, however, due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot guarantee this. Unfortunately, we will not refund orders or delivery charges due to late deliveries.
- Please note that all of our gifts must be signed for upon delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to sign for the gift.
- Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- Place your order before 1pm (Monday-Thursday) and we will have it delivered by close of business on the following business day (we regret we cannot guarantee delivery times).
- For deliveries to certain postcodes, AB (Aberdeen and surrounding areas), delivery is 2-3 business days. Other postcodes for whom this applies: DD8-10, FK8 3, FK16-17 & 21, TD1-15, PH10-11, PH13-14, IV1-36, 40, 52-54, KA27, KA28, PA20-49, PA62-77, PH17-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1, KW1-3&5-14, IM1-9 & 99.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands at present.
- MyGiftHampers is not liable for any failed deliveries.
Returns and Right to Cancel
Thanks for shopping at mygifthampers.com. We hope you are pleased with your purchase. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Please contact Customer Services on 0191 260 5556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days for a refund. Please note the following:
- You have a return period of 14 days after the date on which you have received the Goods to cancel the Contract, and return the Goods at your cost and receive a full refund of the purchase price. The right to cancel this contract will not apply in respect of flowers, food, drink or other Goods intended for consumption, and personalized Goods or Goods made to your specification.
- Return details are included with your hamper/gift.
- On delivery any damaged or defective products will be exchanged or refunded provided we are notified within 14 days of your receipt of goods. Your postage cost in returning the product to us will also be refunded, if necessary.
- During the return period any cancellation must be given by written notice by either party.
- Goods must be returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packing must be returned in reasonable condition. We assume no responsibility for any delivery costs associated with the return of Goods.
- When returning your product we recommend that you use recorded delivery and/or obtain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible and will not refund or exchange goods that get damaged or lost in transit.
Please see our Terms and Conditions page, for full information on our delivery and return details.
Please note this policy is offered in addition to your legal rights and does not does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Should you need to contact us with regards to your delivery or return, please email email@example.com or telephone 0191 260 5556.